I’m sitting here tapping away on the laptop gazing out the window. It is another gorgeous summer’s day, birds are chirping madly, butterflies are cartwheeling in the light breeze and I’m indoors feeling guilty. I should be out in the garden, but it’s hot and I have a post that I must do …
It is about this time of year, that hubby’s Dad Bill arrives from the UK for his summer sojourn, unfortunately he is unwell and won’t be joining us just yet.
For those that don’t know Bill, he …
- is an amazing cook
- makes the yummiest panna cotta AND will give you the recipe if you ask nicely
- is renown for his salads
- enjoys chilli as much as I do
- makes a pav to ‘die for’
- fills our larder with jars of our homegrown produce in the form of jams, jellies and chutneys
- knows how much I loathe the wild turkeys in our orchard
- is often the first person to leave a comment on my blog (Thank You :D)
- sports a beard that makes him look much like Santa Claus (he also arrives bearing gifts)
- refuses to drink coffee which means he doesn’t realise how delicious my Tiramisu really is
- made me appreciate Campari and soda
- can on the odd occasion be grumpy! LOL
I miss you loads Mr B … hurry up and get well!
And as usual in no particular order a mad jumble of pics and none of my garden, which by the way is just looking beautiful.
Made by ‘guess who’
Yes I was laying on the ground!
Every one has a favourite chook don’t they?
A pensive sheep moment
Fun at the beach
I have this thing about wood
Too pretty …
Muriwai beach our local
Happy New Year and happy gardening